The Fall of Lazarus /Rebuild_ — Update 2.0
It's been a couple of months since we released our game The Fall of Lazarus. We started this project nearly two years ago and we wanted to update our game to the last version of Unreal Engine (currently 4.18) because we were having some issues working on a deprecated version of the engine and we took advantage of this situation and implemented some fixes based on all your feedback.
So today we're excited to announce our biggest update to date: Version 2.0 — /Rebuild_ available right now!
Improvements, changes and bug fixes
- Updated to Unreal Engine 4.18 (last version available)
- Full lighting rework
- Improved level streaming
- Improved loading times
- Highly reduced space disk required
- New resolutions supported: 2560x1440/3200x1800
- New Chapter selection mode
- Added confirmation requirement before starting a new game
- Added new assets and art pieces
- Minor changes in some in-game videos
- Polished some textures
- Minor fixes
- Updated Studio branding
The most relevant addition are the Chapter mode. Now you can play the game from several checkpoints along the story in case there is a problem with your savegame or something happens!
We will keep working on bug fixing so if you run across some issue please report it to us and we'll check it out!
Thank you for playing and providing feedback. If you want to help us a little bit more here are some things that will help us a lot:
- Post a review on the store page: Steam is massive and a new game developed by a newbie team is a drop in the ocean. The more reviews we get, the more information players thinking of trying the game have to hand.
- Tell a friend: Yeah. If you know somebody who would like the game, telling them about it is awesome!
- Talk about the game on social media.
It's been an awesome and difficult launch but we are really proud of what we achieved so far. Hope you like it and stay tuned for news on our next project! Thanks for being a part of our journey.
No Wand Studios
Get The Fall of Lazarus
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.